Me, Myself and I

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Official blog of Joshua Baru Andrew. Do follow me on Twitter @JoshuaBaru

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Book 2008 - Chapter 5 - Part 9

Well. Nothing much happened. Let me make a summary of what happen today. I went and bought flowers with Andrew and send them to kolej. Then I went and send Andrew to Hospital. Then I pick him up and my sister. After I send my sister home, I pick up my mom from airport at 3.00pm. Then after sending her home, me, Andrew, Azlan, Afiq, Fathul, Zahir, Mizy, and Malia watch this years most 'beautiful' movie (for the moment), SpeedRacer. It fun. Then we went and ate waffles at Mr.Magic. Then Andrew and the rest went and ate at Najua and I went home for bible study. The after that, mom pick dad up at 11.00pm. I slept early. That was how that day was. F.U.N.

hugs and kisses,
jOsHuA bArU.

No comments: