Me, Myself and I

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Official blog of Joshua Baru Andrew. Do follow me on Twitter @JoshuaBaru

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Book 2008 - Chapter 5 - Part 8

It was the 2nd day on the job. Did the usual, send my sister to school in the moring. Came home, continue sleeping till 9.00am. Then me, Azlan and Andrew went to Imperial Mall, after picking Afiq up at Pelita Tunku. We stayed there for a few hours, till it's about almost 1.00pm, where Azlan and me went and pick up our sisters and send them home, and later continue going to Boulevard for lunch. Meet with Malia, Fel, and Nab there. Then we went and 'visited' Corn, just to say hello. Hahahaha. Then we roam around Boulevard till we decided to go to Parkson. The funny part is before we went to Parkson, all of us drove around the Boulevard open parking space a few times and we stop next to each other. Macam iklan kereta. Hahaha. The fast and the furious. Lol. Then off we went to Parkson. At Parkson, me, Azlan and Stanley parked side by side, which was fun. Lol. Then we walked around Parkson. We even meet Trecy, Adrian, and Dayen there. o, and even Eno. Lol. Fun Fun Fun. The Stanley went home at about 5.30pm. Azlan then send Afiq home and later it was just me and Andrew. We there went to the swimming pool to pick up my sister. We even had time to talk crap in the car, which was fun. Lol. Then i send Andrew home and I got home too. Today was overall, quite ok. Hehehe. Can't wait for tomorrow!!.
God bless.

hugs and kisses.
jOsHuA bArU

No comments: