Me, Myself and I

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Official blog of Joshua Baru Andrew. Do follow me on Twitter @JoshuaBaru

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Book 2008 - Chapter 5 - Part 7

Today was first day on the job for me. My dad's away at KL and I'm driving my sister to school and stuff. Hehehe. But after that, I have my fun.
After sending my sister to school at about 6.30am, I went home and online. Bla3. Then around 9.15am, I went and pick Hosea at Lutong Baru and we went to IMMS to give our support to our dear friend, Jane who is taking her JPJ test today. Hope she passes!! Later, we went to Imperial Mall and played there for about 2 hours plus. While playing, Stanley message me asking if I'm going out, I said I'm at Imperial. Soon after than, he appear and we played DotA and FIFA08, after fooling around with Yahoo! Messanger. Lol. At about 12.15pm, me and Hosea went for lunch at Singapore Chicken Rice. We ate chicken rice and taiwan cabbage and we drank some drink which they put Jasmine tea with milk and grass jelly (cincau). It was ok as Hosea payed for everything. Thanks bro!!. Was looking forward in seeing Joy at Mall today but sadly, didn't found her.. Hehe. Then I bought some cheap chicken rice for my sister and send it to her with her stuff as she was going to tuition. I then send Hosea home and got back at my home, A.S.A.P, cause it, yeap, DotA time!!. Then at about 5pm, I fetch Andrew up and bring him round round. My sister forget her swinsuits so I had to send her back. Then Andrew hang around my house till its 7.15pm, then we send my sister to tuition and head to Boulevard to waste time. On the way there, I accidently went on the wrong lane and almost got knock by a car. Lol. Andrew was like, er, I also don't know. Lol. But it was fun. Haha. Don't try this at home. Haha. Then I pick my sister up at 9.00pm and send Andrew home. Then here I am. Haha. Fun day! Can't wait and see what God has planned for me tomorrow!! GBU! Good Night!

hugs and kisses
jOsHuA bArU

No comments: