Me, Myself and I

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Official blog of Joshua Baru Andrew. Do follow me on Twitter @JoshuaBaru

Friday, March 20, 2009

Majlis Izin Ilmu Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan 08/09 Sem2

it was held last nite at the dewan mutiara in KML. had sooooo much fun!! mr.ding sang pretty good. hehe. cut to the chase.. theres this one song that reli touch me last nite, selidiki aku. gosh. i feel lyk crying when i sang that song.. remember the story bout Peter denying Christ 3 times, after he sed he rather die with Christ than to deny him. This reli make me think, do i reli love my Lord? do i put Him first in evrything? but now i knw that no matter what happens, the Lord is always there by my side.. He nvr promise our lives will be easier after we become christian, but He promise He will always be there by ourside.. i hope u'll be blessed too by this song..



Selidiki aku, lihat hatiku
Apakah ku sungguh mengasihiMu Yesus
Kau yang Maha tahu
Dan menilai hidupku
Tak ada yang tersembunyi bagiMu


Reff :
T’lah kulihat kebaikanMu
Yang tak pernah habis dihidupku
Kuberjuang sampai akhirnya
Kau dapati aku tetap setia

No comments: