Me, Myself and I

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Official blog of Joshua Baru Andrew. Do follow me on Twitter @JoshuaBaru

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Love?

i was browsing thru my friendster friendlist and something made me open one of my friend's profile. after opening her profile, i found these words and it encouraged me so much. so i wanted to share it with others. here's what she has written.



- love -
we cant touch it, count it, bottle it, or even see it. But who among us would argue that love isn't rite??

- love -
it makes sane people do n say crazy things. it prompts snobby, selfish people 2 do noble things. it turns boring people into exciting, unpredictable creatures. what else on earth has that kind of power??

- love -
it can hurt like nothing else in the world. and yet, paradoxically, not loving is much more painful.

- love -
the most -talked about-sung about-thought about- theme in all the world. n also the most misunderstood.

- love -
would u like to know more abouT it n see it in a new brand new light?? Then read 1 John, the most eloquent description of love ever penned!!!

- love -
it's not everything u think it is. it's more.....much, much more!!!



i hope u too were encouraged, as i did.
God bless you all.

No comments: